IWJ has produced a set of resources for the April 1-4 We Are One Days of Action - prayers, sermons, a bulletin insert, and pieces on what congregations, students, and worker centers can do to take part in the mobilization. You can find them here (they're all PDFs):
- Stand Up for Worker Rights and Democracy April 1-4
- 12 Things Congregations Can Do to Support Workers' Rights
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Today's Struggle for Workers' Rights (Bulletin Insert)
- The Attack on Public Sector Workers Threatens the Rights of All Workers -- What Worker Centers Can Do for the April 1-4 Mobilization
- What Students Can Do for the April 1-4 Mobilization
- A Prayer for the Rights of Public Sector Workers
- We Have Been to the Mountaintop -- A Prayer for Workers on the Occasion of the We Are One Mobilization, April 1-4
- Arise! Shine! For Your Light Has Come -- A Sermon by Rev. C.J. Hawking
- Troubled on Every Side, Yet Not Distressed -- A Sermon by Keron Blair
Download these resources, put them to use, and spread the word far and wide about them -- via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, listservs, or however you share information.
If you're planning an event April 1-4, please register it here:
To find out if there's already an action planned in your area, go here:
If you want ideas for actions, consult our resources above or go here:
And sign IWJ's Petition Stop Attacks on Public Sector Workers and Unions!