Work and workers are central to God’s creation. Worker Justice Congregations:
- value and lift up dedicated workers and ethical employers.
- strive to be just employers
- advocate a society in which all who are able to work have access to family-sustaining jobs.
- support ethical businesses.
- give time and resources to advocate worker justice.
Congregation Partner Benefits
IWJ has negotiated discounts for Worker Justice Congregations from respected businesses and services. This package of discounts will grow over time:
Member exclusive discounts at Costco
10 percent off your first order with Just Coffee
$25 annual subscription to Commonweal magazine
Five to 30 percent off Dell computers, plus free shipping
20 percent discount from Syracuse Cultural Workers
Five to 10 percent discount on printing orders from Forest Printing