Did you know that raising funds to support worker justice could also be really good for your health? Just ask any Worker Justice Runner.
Interfaith Worker Justice encourages all amateur, professional, seasonal and serious runners (bikers, swimmers and tri-athletes are welcome too!) to join Team Worker Justice!
To become a Worker Justice Runner, you just need to “donate” your next fun run, marathon or triathlon to IWJ. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a race in your area (Many races are listed here)
- Set a fundraising goal ($500 is usually a good start!)
- E-mail email@example.com to request a team packet.
- Create a fundraising page on Crowdrise.
- Invite your friends to support you!
- Train. Run. Have Fun!
Last year, Team Worker Justice Runners clocked more than 300 miles and raised more than $7,000 for campaigns and programs that impact low-wage workers and their families.
Become a Worker Justice Runner today and join a diverse and dynamic group of runners of all levels who a share a commitment to protecting and advancing workers' rights.
Join the team now!
For questions and additional information, email IWJ Communications Director Cathy Junia.