An excerpt from the introduction:
As many people of faith make even greater strides in reaching out to the Muslim community, Interfaith Worker Justice has prepared answers to some of the most common questions about Islam and tips on how to build relationships:
- What is Islam?
- What is a Muslim?
- Who are Muslims?
- Who is Allah?
- Who was Prophet Muhammad ibn Abdullah?
- What are the pillars of Islam?
- When and how do Muslims worship?
- How does Islam treat people of different faiths?
- What does jihad mean?
- What are the Islamic views on terrorism?
- What does the Holy Qur’an say about Worker Justice? What are ways to reach out to the Muslim Community?